E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy - FPS-RPG Game.
After an unending war with the metastreumonic Force, the powerful organization Secreta Secretorum you belong to is finally ready to undermine the head-strong federation, despite an intense struggle for power.
A dark and mysterious world (inspired by Blade Runner, Ghost in the shell and Warhammer 40K) for hours of original gameplay thanks to 19 physical and psychic skills, 14 cybernetic and upgradable implants, along with an integrated R&D system, all serving a delicate scenario where conspiracy, horror and treason rule. Based on the RPG "AVA", developped by Streum On Studio in 1998.
Solo and multiplayer (LAN + ONLINE)
- The multiplayer directly influence solo play, and vice-versa. The limits of solo and multiplayer games are finally left behind.
- Psychological and mental traumas management.
- 25 weapons, different shooting modes, dynamic precision,drilling shots, iron sighting, extended zoom.
- Complete hacking system with gameplay impact. 9 devastatingly subtle PSI powers.
- About 20 NPC with non-scripted, fully reactive and efficient AI, endowed with a sense of initiative. Bloody close combat with technical detail. Incredible physical movement realism thanks to Source Engine physics.
- Excellent replayability due to primary and secondary missions, dynamic environments, non-linear level progression, and random NPC appearance. Death doesn't penalise players: no need to restart the current mission.
E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy is powered by the Source Engine (©Valve)